The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract the best foreign students to degree courses at Master’s and Doctoral level.
It helps to train future foreign decision-makers, from the private and public sectors, in priority fields of study, and to stimulate applications from students from emerging countries for the master’s level and from emerging and industrialized countries for the doctoral level.
The Eiffel scholarship program has two components:
– a master’s component which makes it possible to finance a diploma course at master’s level from 12 to 36 months
– a doctoral component to finance ten-month mobility within the framework of joint supervision or co-supervision of thesis (preferably the 2nd year of the doctorate).
2022 Campaign Timeline
- Opening of the call for applications: week of September 27, 2021
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 7th 2022.
- Publication of results: week of 4 April, 2022